Independent American Party candidate Nihla Judd: It's not about whether she wins or loses“This is not about me. I feel very strongly that my purpose is to educate people about the Independent American Party, a party of principal and integrity, based on prayer and firm belief in God," Judd said.
- Got an event coming up? Let us help spread the word!
- PHOTO GALLERY: Search and rescue teams from multiple Utah counties train at Sand Hollow
- Hits and misses of the week on SUindependent.com!
SUU's Art Insights hosts ceramicist Aurore ChabotChabot’s work feeds off the architecture of her imagination that adds dimension to life as they cast wonder and fire into others.
- Local Restaurant Guide: Brian Head and Parowan
- VSU hosts presentation on healthy childhood nutrition Sept. 23
- Santa Clara celebrates 25th annual Swiss Days Sept. 25-27
- Movie review: 'The Maze Runner,' a grand adventure just shy of amazing
- A wonderful, wild time in the heart of the national parks
- Movie review: In 'A Walk Among the Tombstones,' a solid Liam Neeson is taken for a ride
- Escalante Canyons Art Festival joins 50th anniversary celebration of Wilderness Act
OPINION: 50 years of funding conservationThis critical program should absolutely be fully funded by Congress and re-authorized to continue supporting these projects.
- OPINION: Salt Lake rejects 'God Loves Gays' billboards; what are they afraid of?
- CARTOON: "Tell me again..why is Bono in our living room?"
- BONEMAN HUMOR: America's boyfriend, Barack Obama
WELLNESS: Feeling blue...But, I have realized blue has something to offer also, with its calm and relaxing nature. I think that I will mix the two together and create a brilliant purple.
- WELLNESS: The art of tapering for the St. George Marathon
- Healthy Recipe of the Week: Creamy potato salad
- It Starts With the Heart by Ms. Victoria: Manners matter because rudeness splatters
WEEKLY EVENTS GUIDE: Things to do in Southern UtahA guide of things to do this week in Southern Utah.
- LOCAL WORSHIP GUIDE: Spiritual and religious gatherings in Southern Utah
- Guide to Springdale/Zion Canyon nightlife, dining, events, and more!
- Local Restaurant Guide: St. George, Springdale, Mesquite and more!
The Independent September 2014 PDFOn the cover: Escalante Canyons Art Festival! Also, Brian Head Resort hosts inaugural R'Oktoberfest, Art in Kayenta, and the Zion Canyon Music Festival returns!
- The Independent August 2014 Print Edition PDF
- The Independent July 2014 PDF
- The Independent June 2014 PDF