Comment! We dare you!We encourage your comments on our site and appreciate the continued dialogue.
- Place your ad with SUindependent.com and The Independent
- EBT/SNAP benefits now accepted at Downtown Farmers Market
- Adoptable Pets Guide: Ivins Animal Shelter and PAWS
A wonderful, wild time in the heart of the national parksSouthern Utah really is a treasure chest of special events; things that happen every day on our trails and sightseeing, and our very special calendar of events.
- Movie review: In 'A Walk Among the Tombstones,' a solid Liam Neeson is taken for a ride
- Escalante Canyons Art Festival joins 50th anniversary celebration of Wilderness Act
- Exciting new exhibitions at SUU's College of Performing and Visual Arts
OPINION: Salt Lake rejects 'God Loves Gays' billboards; what are they afraid of?With statistics like this, why would any advertising company deny a profitable business request?
- BONEMAN HUMOR: America's boyfriend, Barack Obama
- CARTOON: "The border is secure" by Stephen Bowers
- Bursting to share your opinion? We want to hear from you!
WELLNESS: The art of tapering for the St. George MarathonTapering is crucially important. It allows your body, mind, and spirit to experience full recovery from many miles of running, and the resulting breakdown of tissues.
- Healthy Recipe of the Week: Creamy potato salad
- It Starts With the Heart by Ms. Victoria: Manners matter because rudeness splatters
- INDEPENDENT EXCLUSIVE: Original September Horoscopes
LOCAL WORSHIP GUIDE: Spiritual and religious gatherings in Southern UtahA guide to spiritual and religious gatherings in Southern Utah.
- Guide to Springdale/Zion Canyon nightlife, dining, events, and more!
- Local Restaurant Guide: St. George, Springdale, Mesquite and more!
- WEEKLY EVENTS GUIDE: Things to do in Southern Utah
Ad: News at your fingertips with KUER MobileKUER 90.1 Mobile App Includes News, RadioWest and NPR always at your fingertips.
- Ad: Win tickets to The Hawk Rock and Roll Tour
- Ad: "Last Call" with Dan Murphy celebrates 16 great years on air!
- Ad: Check out the 2015 Rockwood Hard Side at Vacation World!
The Independent September 2014 PDFOn the cover: Escalante Canyons Art Festival! Also, Brian Head Resort hosts inaugural R'Oktoberfest, Art in Kayenta, and the Zion Canyon Music Festival returns!
- The Independent August 2014 Print Edition PDF
- The Independent July 2014 PDF
- The Independent June 2014 PDF