Comment! We dare you!We encourage your comments on our site and appreciate the continued dialogue.
- Mall Drive Bridge opens after 20-year effort
- Bryce Canyon City installs first stoplight in Garfield County
- Mall Drive Bridge slated to open after Tuesday morning ceremony
PHOTO GALLERY: Red Bull Rampage riders, fans undaunted after weekend storms clearThe 50-foot cliffs and 70-foot canyon jumps north of Gooseberry Mesa provided adequate thrill to keep both the riders and their fans going.
- The extraordinary life of Linda Callison
- DSU Celebrity Concert Series kicks off with Utah Symphony Orchestra
- Movie review: 'The Boxtrolls,' an edgy animated fantasy that thinks outside the box
October HoroscopesThe ball is in your court. A little extra money may just find its way to you by the third week of October. Use it wisely.
- It Starts With the Heart by Ms. Victoria: Mom of one comes undone
- Exploring Southern Utah: The Vortex
- Ask the Dietician: Be aware of diabetes before it's too late
Deal of the Day: $20 off window tinting at Auto Trim DesignLifetime Warranty Auto Window Tinting and Vehicle Accessories
- Deal of the Day: 20 percent off Halloween costumes/accessories at The Wizz
- Deal of the Day: Sunset Framer offers 20 percent off through October
- Deal of the Day: $6 off any full-service oil change at Speed Lube
The Independent September 2014 PDFOn the cover: Escalante Canyons Art Festival! Also, Brian Head Resort hosts inaugural R'Oktoberfest, Art in Kayenta, and the Zion Canyon Music Festival returns!
- The Independent August 2014 Print Edition PDF
- The Independent July 2014 PDF
- The Independent June 2014 PDF