- Dixie Regional Medical Center hosts open house for Simply Birth suites Simply Birth features two birthing suites with queen-size beds, private bathrooms, large bathtubs, and kitchenettes. These suites offer women a more homelike atmosphere for low-intervention childbirth.
- OPINION: Tim McGraw and gun violence, just shut up and sing Apparently we like our celebrities to stay two dimensional people with no opinions, character, or depth beyond what they can provide for us.
- Highlights from CinemaCon 2015 in Las Vegas In addition to amazing sizzle reels, advance screenings, and a tribute to the great Clint Eastwood, the studios spared absolutely no expense in dazzling the pants off attendees
- Exploring Southern Utah: Snow Canyon Overlook Make sure to go in the evening, when the golden hour lights up Snow Canyon and throws shadows across the rocks. The view is amazing during the day, but the evening light really takes it up a notch.
Weekend Events Guide "Get some culture"
Events and culture from your events and culture source, The Independent. From the Kayenta Street Painting Festival to the Southern Utah Culinary Arts Festival and beyond, find all you weekend events in The Independent's Event Calendar, includes Mesquite, Nevada Events.
Weekly Events Guide
So much going on in southern Utah this week. From theater and dance, arts and music to family events and events that will get you outdoors, you'll find it all in The Independent's Weekly Events Guide.
- Deal of the Day: Jensen's or Hurricane Vacuum & Sewing Vacuum & Sewing Service, Parts, and Sales
- The Back Page Advertise in "The Back Page" of The Independent. Support the Saint George Utah news, events and culture source you can trust.
- SUNDAY EDITION: Utah Job Outlook, Beaver Dam Jam, Exploring Southern Utah Opinion Column, Local Cartoon, Album Review, Utah Tea Party, Weekly Poll ~ St. George Utah news