Get social with The Independent!Follow The Independent on your favorite social networks!
- Comment! We dare you!
- Mall Drive Bridge opens after 20-year effort
- Bryce Canyon City installs first stoplight in Garfield County
USF's Singing for Supper benefits Iron County Care and ShareThe festival hopes to raise awareness, food, and monetary donations for community members in need this fall.
- Theater review: Utah Shakespeare Festival demonstrates comic chops with 'Boeing Boeing'
- Local album review: Young musicians shine in the Crescent Super Band
- PHOTO GALLERY: Red Bull Rampage riders, fans undaunted after weekend storms clear
OPINION: Inspiring expectations for the city's service projects, SwitchPoint and All-Abilities ParkFinally, something tangible and positive to place before the public other than recent character descriptions of city council members, placing on the back burner behavior practices that detract from the great work of city staff.
- CLASSIC BONEMAN: The tip of your tongue
- CARTOON: "The right decisions" by Stephen Bowers
- Bursting to share your opinion? We want to hear from you!
October HoroscopesThe ball is in your court. A little extra money may just find its way to you by the third week of October. Use it wisely.
- It Starts With the Heart by Ms. Victoria: Mom of one comes undone
- Exploring Southern Utah: The Vortex
- Ask the Dietician: Be aware of diabetes before it's too late
Deal of the Day: Receive a $25 gift card for medical breast thermographyEarly screening for breast cancer
- Deal of the Day: $20 off window tinting at Auto Trim Design
- Deal of the Day: 20 percent off Halloween costumes/accessories at The Wizz
- Deal of the Day: Sunset Framer offers 20 percent off through October
The Independent September 2014 PDFOn the cover: Escalante Canyons Art Festival! Also, Brian Head Resort hosts inaugural R'Oktoberfest, Art in Kayenta, and the Zion Canyon Music Festival returns!
- The Independent August 2014 Print Edition PDF
- The Independent July 2014 PDF
- The Independent June 2014 PDF