BLM to close 12 trails, various sites in Southern Utah until November
The Bureau of Land Management’s Utah St. George Field Office has announced the temporary closing of
a number of trails and public-use sites within the Red Cliffs Recreation Area, beginning Aug. 4.
- Got a news tip?
- Marijuana in Mesquite? Council to consider medical pot shops
- Get social with The Independent!
Movie review: 'Snowpiercer' is ambitious, thought-provoking sci-fiThere are so many thoughtful ideas swirling around in this flick that even the slightly fragmented story structure didn't really bother me.
- Randy Anderson Band shakes some boots in Springdale on Saturday
- Bardway, Baby! returns to the Utah Shakespeare Festival
- Local Restaurant Guide: Brian Head and Parowan
Got an event coming up? Let us help spread the word!Submit your event to the most complete calendars in the area!
- Place your ad with SUindependent.com and The Independent
- Testimonials on advertising with The Independent, Clip-n-Save and SUindependent.com