- Groovefest 2015 put the ‘festival’ in Festival City The music and arts festival presently resembles a garage band that has made it mainstream. Though Groovefest has made it big time, the festival remains humble and rooted in its purpose.
Movie Review: 'We Are Still Here' is a haunted house movie worth checking out
"We Are Still Here" is an absolute blast of a haunted house picture. In fact, it might be my favorite horror picture since "The Babadook."
- Exploring Southern Utah: Spectra Point Trail in Cedar Breaks National Monument The earth looks like it is on fire, with vibrant hues of reds, oranges, and yellows. Towers, turrets, and fins resemble the walls of a Gothic castle
Weekend Events Guide "Get some culture"
Events and culture from your events and culture source, The Independent. From the Kayenta Street Painting Festival to the Southern Utah Culinary Arts Festival and beyond, find all you weekend events in The Independent's Event Calendar, includes Mesquite, Nevada Events.
- Weekly Events Guide and weather forecast We've got all your 4th of July fun, and all the events leading upto it! You'll find it in The Independent Weekly Events Guide.
- Deal of the Day: Color Fusion Line special at Evan's Hairstyling College starting at $10.99 Do you like doing hair or find yourself doing other people's hair? Maybe a career as a hair stylist is for you.
- The Back Page Advertise in "The Back Page" of The Independent. Support the Saint George Utah news, events and culture source you can trust.
- SUNDAY EDITION: Virgin Residents Preventing RV Park, George First Friday Streetfest, St. George Hosts Biggest Independence Day Yet Also: American lands council opinion by Dallas Hyland, Clay Jones original cartoon, exploring Cedar Breaks National Monument, pomegranate gardening and take our weekly poll!