Comment! We dare you!We encourage your comments on our site and appreciate the continued dialogue.
- Deceased bank robber's identity, additional details about kidnapping, revealed
- BREAKING NEWS: I-15 open to traffic in both directions between St. George and Las Vegas
- Democratic AG candidate Charles Stormont visits St. George
Peace on Paper: Recharge…Now that I’m retired, I still find a need to recharge, generally for very different reasons than those I experienced when there were so many demands on my time.
- PHOTO GALLERY: 80th annual St. George Lions Dixie Round-up Rodeo
- Album review: U2's 'Songs of Innocence,' a free gem from Dublin's finest
- Visual artist applications for the 36th annual St. George Art Festival available online
Dr. G Hits the Spot: Gazing through your love lensMoving outside of our comfort zone takes a great deal of work and determination. Start by loving yourself like nobody else will.
- It Starts With the Heart by Ms. Victoria: Parent/teacher powwow leads to understanding the now
- Dr. G Hits the Spot: Sex, too much of a good thing?
- Dr. G Hits the Spot: Is three really a crowd?
LOCAL WORSHIP GUIDE: Spiritual and religious gatherings in Southern UtahA guide to spiritual and religious gatherings in Southern Utah.
- GOLF GUIDE: Directory, maps of Southern Utah courses
- CONCERT GUIDE: September/October 2014 shows in Las Vegas and Salt Lake City
- WEEKEND EVENTS GUIDE: Things to do in Southern Utah
Deal of the Day: 10 percent off your next project with Reel Home Entertainment SystemsHome Electronic Sales, Installation & Service
- Ad: See the new showroom at Come on Down Furniture Consignment!
- Deal of the Day: Repairs and services at Hurricane Vacuum and Sewing
- Deal of the Day: 20 percent off at Sunset Framer!
The Independent September 2014 PDFOn the cover: Escalante Canyons Art Festival! Also, Brian Head Resort hosts inaugural R'Oktoberfest, Art in Kayenta, and the Zion Canyon Music Festival returns!
- The Independent August 2014 Print Edition PDF
- The Independent July 2014 PDF
- The Independent June 2014 PDF